Reprint Mantis Fully Automatic High Precision In-line Screen Printer
Stronger, faster and more accurate than its predecessor.
The New Reprint Mantis fully automatic screen printer sets new levels for productivity whilst maintaining an exceptional price to performance ratio. Aimed at medium to high users, and keeping the external looks of its redecessor. This totally new design is packed with highly automated and innovative features.
Stylish in design and with built in flexibility the Reprint Mantis has the smallest footprint of any machine in its class.
Windows 7 Pro user interface provides intuitive operation of all the machine's functions and features. Combined with a precise servo motion control system and housed in a robust 2-part fabricated steel structure, the Reprint Mantis can maintain high productivity yeilds with the lowest of ownerships costs while delivering outstanding printing results..
In a competitive and challenging manufacturing world, the Reprint Mantis is the ideal choice for a whole range of production environments.
- 736 x 736mm (29" x 29") standard frame up to a maximum 736 x 812mm (29" x 32"). (Universal screen frame adaptor available for smaller frames)
- Less than 12 sec's cycle times.
- Unique vision alignment system.
- Improved Print Accuracy +/- 15 microns.
- Closed loop servo control of all moving platforms.
- Automatic stencil loading, positioning and ejection system.(Significantly reduces product set-up and change over times.
- Vertical motion control for stencil/PCB separation.
- Interlocks incorporated for safe operation.
- Front dedicated, automated rail width adjustment system. Optional rear dedicated configuration available.
- Smema FMI interface protocol as standard. Other FMI protocols available on request.
- Heavy board handling system as standard.
- Fully automatic vision system for precise, repeatable printing (+/- 10 microns)
- Unique multi-coloured LED lighting.
- Easy and intuitive user interface software.
- Flexible, Manual, Vacuum or Automatic tooling systems (Vacunest/Vario Grid/Grid-lok)/ available.
Ease of Operation
All functions of the Reprint Mantis are easily controlled via the bespoke Reprint user interface program running on the familiar Windows 7 platform. Operators need no special expertise and only minimal training.
Features include -
- Fully programmable print parameters including the vertical motion profile for stencil/product separation, so critical in fine pitch and hybrid applications.
- Unlimited product file data storage. The Reprint Mantis can also be networked to allow off line storage of product files.
- Product set-up wizard for fast, reliable product file configuration.
- User Password access protection.
- Extensive built in diagnostics.
- Comprehensive product and machine statistics.
- 2-D post print Pcb and stencil blockage inspection System.
- Fully programmable stencil cleaning cycles.
Quality and Absolute Precision
Exceptional print quality and repeatability are achieved using a state-of-the-art servo motor control system in tandem with precision mechanical assemblies. The simple-to-use yet highly sophisticated automatic vision alignment system gives the machine its exceptional printing accuracy.
The print carriage moves on hard-wearing high-precision linear bearings. A fixed point print head structure with self-leveling squeegee holders provides exceptional printing every time. The product alignment and transfer systems are all mounted on precision made mechanical platforms and operate under full software control.
Print quality and productivity is further enhanced with flexible under stencil cleaning systems (Std wet/dry or Vacuum wet/dry options), which can be programmed separately or in combination with the 2-D post print paste-on-pad and stencil blockage inspection software linked to the machine's vision system.
Board / Stencil Alignment
Reprint has developed a unique, dual camera system that uses a combination of stored and live images to align the PCB with the stencil. It can recognise standard board features or dedicated fiducials to provide perfect alignment every time. The system is fast and flexible and features multi-point alignment to compensate for stencil stretch and board manufacturing variations. Alignment calibration and vision system training are fully automatic to minimise operator intervention. Unique Multi-coloured LED lighting assists in obtaining the perfect image on various coloured PCB's.
Simple Low cost maintenance
In common with all Reprint products the Reprint Mantis has been designed for the lowest running costs andminimal maintenance. Each motorised platform is built using the highest quality components giving long live, trouble free operation.. Protection is provided to moving parts to minimise contamination from pastes and other material debris.
The on-board computer, electronics and other control systems are easily accessible allowing fast modular replacement. A dedicated maintenance and diagnostic menu is provided within the user program to minimise down time and provide fast fault-finding and testing of all areas of the machine.
- Under Stencil Cleaning
i. Standard Wet / Dry Under Stencil cleaning system.
ii. Additional Vacuum option.
- Support Tooling
i. Standard Manual Tooling ( 20 x 20mm dia Tooling supports.
ii. Double sided Tooling 4mm flat or 4mm conical.
iii. Vacuum Tooling System. (Can be used in conjunction with Manual Tooling).
iv. Vacunest Tooling.
v. Vario Grid Tooling.
vi. Grid-Lok Tooling.
vii.Dedicated tooling designed to customer specification for special applications if requested.
- Paste Dispensing
i. Manual Paste Dispensing - (Air powered)
- 2-D Post print paste-on-pad and Stencil blockage inspection system.
- Universal screen frame adaptor (for stencil frames smaller than 29")
- Dedicated frame adapators designed on request.
To put it simply. The Reprint Mantis offers exceptional value, Functionality and control within a highly automated, supremely flexible, robust, compact and stylish footprint. With its comprehensive specification and high build quality, it is designed to deliver a high level of performance and controlled precision that we feel offers the most cost effective return on your investment.