Meteor 23" Series High Precision Screen Printer
The all-new Reprint Meteor High Precision Semi Automatic Screen Printer is the latest addition to the expanding range of printers available from Reprint Limited.
Designed to take stencil sizes up to a maximum of 23", the printer includes all the features expected of a mid-range stand-alone printer and comes packaged in a small compact footprint.
The Meteor series delivers unrivalled performance and reliability at a very affordable price.
An easy-to-use Windows 7 interface combined with servo driven motors housed within a robust mechanical structure, provides precise control of all printer functions.
High accuracy, fine pitch printing is achievable with the easy-to-use vision system (Fitted as Standard), Large pad areas, BGA's and the smallest 01005 pad sizes are easily handled.
With low running costs and outstanding reliability, the Reprint Meteor is your 1st choice for a wide range of print applications and production environments.
- 23" standard frame (multi-purpose screen frame adptor is available for smaller sizes).
- Robust yet precise mechanical construction with outstanding printhead stability.
- Closed loop servo motion control.
- Dual squeegee print carriage.
- Vertical motion profile for stencil/pcb separation.
- Interlocks incorporated for safe operation.
- Easy-to-use twin camera vision system for ultra-fine pitch printing. (Inc Digital Zoom facility) .
- Mylar Alignment Aid.
- 17" LCD TFT Flat screen monitor.
Easy To Operate
All functions of the printer can be controlled via the custom written Windows based interface. Operators need no special expertise and minimal training. Using the unique button driven cursor, this user-friendly program allows easy access to the extensive feature set.
- Fully programmable print parameters
- Unlimited board file data storage.
- Backup of board file data to disc or network.
- Product setup wizard for fast, reliable product configuration.
- User password protection.
- Extensive built-in diagnostics.
- Simple 'point and click' operation for vision setup
- Alternative language options.
- Windows 7
Simple low cost maintenance
From its inception, and using only quality components throughout. The Reprint Meteor is designed for accuracy, repeatability and reliability with the minimum of maintenance..
Access to the computer is from the front of the machine and easy removal of the rear panels provides full access to the electrics and pneumatics. The open, uncluttered design of the machine makes this a very easy machine to work with.
A special diagnostics menu is provided within the interface software to assist maintenance and thereby further reducing downtime and expense.
Exceptional printing accuracy, quality and repeatability are achieved using a dedicated state-of-the-art motor contol system combined with a robust yet precise mechanical structure. All moving platforms travel on hardwearing, high precision linear bearings. Pinpoint alignment is achieved in a precision carrier providing exceptionally accurate screen registration.
Servo motor control of the worktable and print carriage, coupled with the stepper motor dual squeegee mechanism and the excellent Manual Vision System ensures unbeatable printing every time.